Thursday, March 24, 2011

More facts to help you decide......No secrets YET.....

Do you like Mozz ? have you ever had fresh ? Probably not and you will be amazed how different it is from store bought which is filled with cornstarch and tons of fillers... Time consuming to make ? NOT.....Less then an hour and the satisfaction of making a pound of fresh Mozz from a gallon of milk is like winning the lottery...You look....Then you look again...Then you taste and guess what ? Your hooked.....You think of all the possibilities of flavors and getting the texture just right.......I've got it pretty much to the point where I can mess with the steps and still get it right. Do me a favor look on the net for a recipe for Mozz and try it....I can bet you it will fail at least 50% of the time....Mine 100% success even when you mess with stuff because I know the chemistry and know where the truth lies....< grin >  Next up tried and true recipe....................This Mozz I added Sweet basil and garlic. It is very good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment